Monday 18 January 2010

Newspaper - Graphs

Having being provided with results from my questionnaire I have been able to turn that information into graphs. The use of the graphs has helped me come to the conclusion of how my newspaper shall look and the features it shall bare. The graphs can be seen below;











To conclude, by sending out these questionnaires in order to find out about newspapers i have gathered information from a vast set of age groups, from age 10 years to 22years +, it has allowed me to find features in which they want to find in common with my local newspaper, the request for news, music and sports columns. The public also helped to be sure on the name of my newspaper, most voting for The Reading News. I decided to take this information rather than scrap it because the newspaper is set to cater for people of all ages and the name provides a simple edge and competition against other manufactured newspapers, even with its simplicity.